Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

National Coffee Day

So I just found out today is National Coffee Day! I'm so surprised I didn't already know this because if you follow me on twitter (twitter.com/miamendez) you know I drink a cup every morning and a cup every afternoon. Its my little pleasure lol. Nothing like a good cup of coffee... to me. So shout out to all my coffee drinkers! I will take a sip for you today! Lol.

1 comment:

  1. to do all you do in a day!!!..lol..i know you need 2 cups of coffee, and probably sneak a extra cup in every now and then to!..lol don't worry, your secret is safe with me!!you enjoy your coffee and keep it moving forward!

    mike/topelectrician5/twitter

    ReplyDelete