Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nicki Minaj Now 1st Lady To Young Money

Congratulations going out to Nicki Minaj as it was officially announced yesterday August 31st, that she is now signed to Young Money Records. She has released many mixtapes on her own and has madde quite the buzz for herself. Her most recent is Beam Me Up Scotty. In a press release Lil Wayne states, "I am honored to have Nicki Minaj as Young Money's First Lady" and he says, "She is a star."
Nicki Minaj states, "To say I'm excited would be an understatement. It's validation. It's proof. It's empowerment. I represent every little girl in a hood near you,” she goes on, “To everyone that supported me two years ago when I was on underground mix-tapes and DVDs and to the people that only caught on two weeks ago, I say thank you. Be proud of yourself. You've given girls all around the world the permission to change the face of female rap."
For more click link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment