Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, September 14, 2009

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze



First, my condolences and prayers go out to the family and friends of Patrick Swayze. He has passed away at the age of 57. Swayze died of pancreatic cancer, his publicist Annett Wolf told CNN. It was publicized in early March of 2008 by Swayze's doctor, Dr. George Fisher, that the actor was suffering from the disease. "Patrick Swayze passed away peacefully today with family at his side after facing the challenges of his illness for the last 20 months," Wolf said in a statement Monday. He will be missed, gave us some great performances. Dirty Dancing and Ghost are two of my favorite DVD's to pop in when I want to just chill. I thought I'd post some pictures from the films.
For more click on link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment