Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Taylor Swift On The View


Kanye Calls Taylor: After Taylor appeared on the View it has been reported that Kanye did reach out and call Taylor to personally apologize. Thank goodness. Taylor's publicist states : Swift talked about it in a radio interview with ABC. "Kanye did call me and he was very sincere in his apology," she said. "And I accepted that apology." I'm glad he apologized and at this point I think everyone should let it go and hope that Kanye reacts better in the future to things he isn't happy about.

For more click link below: http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/15/kanye.west.apology/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment