Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Diddy Loses 20K Ring At 106 and Park

This is just a shame! I mean, not that he can't afford another one but still... I know he was heated because I would have been. Recently, P. Diddy was on a promotional run and stopped by 106 and Park. During a particular "Make it Rain" session some how his 20K ring slipped off his finger and of course an "unknown" party picked it up. SMH... Wow. But get this... the audience was frisked one by one and security came up with nothing... Hmmmm.

For more click link below.
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/10/16/21983868.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment