Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Game Picked Up By BET

WOO HOO!!!!! Thank you BET! I love this show like so many others... from twitter to facebook we are always talking about how we watch the reruns and why was it cancelled???!!! So I am happy to see that The Game has been picked up by BET to continue. The show will now be taped in Atllanta. According to an interview one of the shows stars, Drew Sidora had with Sister 2 Sister magazine. Drew Sidora said “The show is getting picked up, so for people that have been petitioning and wondering, it is coming back to BET,” actress Drew Sidora told to Sister 2 Sister Magazine this week. “So, hopefully, you will see me back. It is official. The deal has been done.” “Right now, they’re just trying to figure out when it’s going to actually come back, as far as when we start filming the new episodes and things like that,” “But BET has picked it up.”
Wow! I can not wait... I'll keep you posted!
For more click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment