Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Good Hair" Screening In NYC




Cinema Society and Target Hosted the screening for the Chris Rock film Good Hair. I saw him on Oprah last week about this film and he was cracking me up! I want to check it out. Here go some pics of those who attended.
Top left to right : Nia Long - Salt N Pepper - Sussie Essman - Wendy Williams - Deborah Roberts & Al Roker - Nia & Chris Rock - Gena Gershon - Coco & Ice T - Ashanti

No comments:

Post a Comment