Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Grammy Camp 2010

This is a great opportunity for high school students that seriously want to pursue a career in music. The Grammy Foundation is currently accepting application for the 2010 Grammy Camp. In this camp students would get the chance to work, learn and play with music industry professionals. This sounds so hot to me! To apply go to http://www.grammyintheschools.com/ and the deadline is March 31st. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Nowadays kids have it so easy. I wonder if they truly understand how great their chances are, at being successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this will involve heavy competition... not that easy... but a great opportunity to show your dedication.

    ReplyDelete