Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Jay Z and Alicia Filming "New York State of Mind" Video

Check out a video of Jay Z and Alicia filming the video for Empire State of Mind... I love how everyone in the background gets hype on the hook! I am the same way! Man, I wish I could sing! Lol.


Ok I just added this one because I like how it says MIA in the back even though I know its to promote Momma Mia... but hey... wouldn't it be nice if one day it said Mia Mendez! Lol... Can't wait to see this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment