Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Jay Z Talks About Performing World Series Game One



This is so HOT! that Jay Z and Alicia will be performing game one of the World Series... New York Yankies and Philadelphia Phillies! New York I love you and I love the song Empire State Of Mind... I will be on my feet when Jay and Alicia perform... but when it comes down to the game... I RIDE WITH PHILLY ALL DAY!!!!!!!! I'm not even a big baseball watcher but Philly is home and I'm proud of my home team... REPEAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment