Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, October 9, 2009

K. Michelle featuring Missy "Faking It"

Ok ladies you HAVE to hear this! New Music from new artist K. Michelle off of Hitz Committee Entertainment. This song is called "Fakin It" and I love it! One because I like K. Michelle's sound and two because it's real and I can see ladies loving this. Lol. She is pretty brave to even speak on this. Lol... Sorry fellas this one isn't for you. Shout out to Missy!

No comments:

Post a Comment