Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mattel Announced New Line of Black Barbie Dolls

Tuesday, Sept. 29th Mattel announced the introduction of new Black Barbie dolls. They have fuller lips, a wider nose, more distinct cheekbones and curlier hair. Titled the “So In Style” line, or S.I.S, featuring Kara, Trichelle and Grace. The three are best friends into fashion, fun and music. Each doll features its own unique personality and style and reflects one of three various skin tones. Mattel also including a mentoring theme as each doll comes with her little sister. The big and little doll is set to inspire mentoring in the young girls who play with them. Very Nice. I wish they were out when I was little! Lol.

1 comment:

  1. WELL NO. 1 I WANT THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU!..LOL..THERE WERE A FEW BLACK DOLLS OUT BACK THEN, MY SISTERS HAD THEM BUT THEY WERE NOT BARBIE'S OF COURSE SO THIS SHOULD BE A WELCOME CHAGE FROM THE PAST...

    THEPOETICTRICIAN/TOPELECTRICIAN5/TWITTER

    ReplyDelete