Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Method Man Arrested For Back Taxes

Aww my boo boo! Method Man was arrested yesterday for owing back taxes. Its so crazy to me how often this happens to celebrities... He was arrested on felony charges for nonpayment of $32,799 in taxes from 2004 to 2007. The rapper faces up to four years in prison if convicted. He is due back in court Dec. 9.
For more click link below.

1 comment:

  1. THAT NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME TOO HOW CELEBERTIES BOOKKEEPING SLIPS ON THE TAXES! YOU CAN'T MAKE THE MONEY YOUR MAKING AND NOT PAY TAXES ON IT. THAT REMINDS ME....I BETTER PAY MINES!!!..LOL

    THEPOETRICIAN/AKA..TOPELECTRICIAN5/TWITTER

    ReplyDelete