Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mike Tyson Will Be On The Oprah Show

I was surprised when I found this out but Mike Tyson will be on The Oprah Show today. He talks with Oprah about being unclear about the details surrounding the tragic death of his 4-year-old daughter Exodus. “Because if I know, then there might be a blame for it. And if there’s somebody to blame for it, there will be a problem.” Mike also acknowledges his family for getting him through. “I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction because I’ve been that direction. My family – that’s my biggest asset.” Sounds like a good interview... check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment