Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Solange on Oprah

Shout out to Solange... she made perfect sense when speaking about her hair and twitter. And she does look beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I THINK SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN TOO...BUT!!!..I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME MORE HAIR!!!...I LOVE WOMAN WITH LONG FLOWING RADIANT, GLOWING, SHINY, HAIR....SO I HOPE SHE DON'T CUT IT AGAIN! IT'S NOT A GOOD LOOK IF YOUR A WOMAN AND YOUR HEAD LOOKS LIKE MINES..LOL..J/K!

    THEPOETRICIAN/AKA..TOPELECTRICIAN5/TWITTER

    ReplyDelete