Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Zen Featuring Sharon Bryant "I Love You"

Check out my good friend ZEN video for "I Love You" starring... Zen and ME! Lol... I have to tell you when I was younger I used to watch videos for love songs and think... awww that would be cute to be the girl the singer is singing to Lol... Thanks Zen, for letting me experience it! This video shoot was so much fun... I definately thank Zen for chosing me and to Sly our director, you were great to work with, thank you. Shout out to Phoenix Music & Media/Universal Records. With all that said... I hope you like the video my luvs!

No comments:

Post a Comment