Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, November 30, 2009

2009 Soul Train Music Awards Pics



I thought the awards was a good show. I'm glad a watched. It was a chance for us to go down memory lane! Yes, there are some artist who don't need to sing anymore but hey... I still thought it was a good show! I enjoyed watching.

1 comment:

  1. i think the show was more of a tribute to former artist than present artist, if so it was a great show, but as far as the new artist were concerned, they were great! i think it was a good show all in all.

    mike/thepoetrician/twitter

    ReplyDelete