Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, November 23, 2009

AMA 2009 Highlights


Janet Jackson opening the show... I think she did great and she looked so happy up on the stage.


Whitney Houston... very proud of her. The whole area was cheering for her. That is love. "I was not built to break. I didn't know my own stregnth."


I like how they opened the song. Jay Z and Alicia Keys. Her jacket is too fly! and Jay looks too cool. Lol.


Alicia Keys "Sleeping With A Broken Heart" I was so glad she performed this song.


Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" -- I like alot of Kelly's music. Beautiful voice.


Rihanna "Hard" I'm feeling this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment