Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hi my luvs! I just wanted to wish you a wonderful grateful filled day! May you give God thanks for all your blessings and those to come. I thank God for you. Happy Thanksgiving! Eat up!!! Lol.

1 comment:

  1. NOW YOU KNOW YOUR CRAZY FRIEND THEPOETRICIAN COULDN'T PASS THIS UP!..LOL!!..I HOPE YOU SET A SPOT FOR ME SO I CAN TRY OUT MY NEW FORK I BROUGHT JUST FOR THE OCCASION!..LOL!!

    MIKE/THEPOETRICIAN/TWITTER

    ReplyDelete