Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jennifer Hudson To Play Winnie Mandela


Jennifer Hudson will take on the role of "Winnie" ex wife to Nelson Mandela. They will begin shooting the film May 3oth in South Africa. I have to say I like the roles Jennifer takes on. Nice.
For more click link below.
http://weblogs.variety.com/bfdealmemo/2009/11/hudson-to-play-winnie-mandela.html

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer have some big backers, specially her family. She will do a super job. This multi-talented young lady has no limits. She is flying high and God is her co-pilot.

    ReplyDelete