Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Oprah Winfrey Ending Show 2011

So we had heard rumors of this a few months ago and now confirmed. Oprah will end her talk show after 25 years. Wow, what an accomplishment. Check out what she has to say...

"After much prayer and months of careful thought, I have decided that next season, season 25, will be the last season of The Oprah Winfrey Show," the daytime queen said. "Over the next couple of days, you may hear a lot of speculation in the press about why I am making this decision now...and that will mostly be conjecture."So why walk away and make next season the last? Here is the real reason: I love this show," Winfrey said. "This show has been my life. And I love it enough to know when it's time to say good-bye. Twenty-five years feels right in my bones, and it feels right in my spirit. It's the perfect number — the exact right time. So I hope that you will take this 18-month ride with me right through to the final show."
Now you know Oprah will always be doing something great... Harpo Productions does say she will be appearing and participating in the new programming for OWN : Oprah Winfrey Network. Now that is FLY! Go Oprah!!!
For more click link below:
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-oprah-winfrey-ending-talk-show-feels-right-my-bones

1 comment:

  1. the only talk show personality i can imagine filling Oprah's shoes is Ellen

    ReplyDelete