Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rihanna Featured in Glamour Magazine

Rihanna is another woman Glamour Magazine is featuring in their "Glamour Woman of the Year" issue as well as our First Lady, Michelle Obama. She is being honored by the magazine next week in NYC and some other women include Maya Angelou, Serena Williams and more. Rihanna does open up about her situation with Chris Brown in the interview. Here is part of it:
On the leaked photo of her battered face:It was humiliating; that is not a photo you would show to anybody. I felt completely taken advantage of. I felt like people were making it into a fun topic on the Internet, and it’s my life. I was disappointed, especially when I found out the photo was [supposedly leaked by] two women.
On the aftermath:It has taught me so much. I felt like I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears. That was the level of media chaos that happened the next day. It was like, What, there are helicopters circling my house? There are 100 people in my cul-de-sac? What do you mean, I can’t go back home? My friends and family have been extremely supportive, and everyone has been there for me. But at some point you are there alone. It’s a lonely place to be—no one can understand. That’s when you get close to God.

Again the issue of Glamour hits stands November 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment