Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whitney To Perform and Be Honored at AMA's

Whitney Houston is set to perform her hit "I Didn’t Know My Own Strength" live at the 2009 Annual American Music Awards on November 22. I absolutely love this song and look forward to seeing her perform. But not only will Whitney perform but she is also being honored that night with the ‘International Artist Award’ for her worldwide icon status. This will be her first performance on the show in ten years. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment