Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Allen Iverson Coming Back To Philly

Getting ready to bring out my number 3 Jersey!! Allen Iverson comes back to Philly. The 76ers have signed him again, as they should have never let him go. It looks like now AI will be coming to Philly partially to fill in for injured Lou Williams. Coach Eddie Jordan, "I told him I would like for him to start, and that's where it sort of ended," he added "And he was really like a kid at Christmas." I think we all know AI would be happy because he has always expressed leaving Philly was not something he wanted. So congrats to AI!! We are happy to have you back!
For more click link below.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/nba/12/02/iverson.76ers/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment