Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, December 21, 2009

R.I.P Brittany Murphy & Alaina Reed Hall


Condolences to Brittany Murphy's family and friends. She passed away at age 32, suddenly on Sunday December 20th from cardiac arrest.

Condolences also to the family and friends of Alaina Reed Hall-Amini passed away on Nov. 17 at the age of 63. I'm surprised we are just hearing about this. Eurweb reports her death is believed to related to breast cancer. I was a fan of 227.

For more click below.
http://entertainmentrundown.com/22501/alaina-reed-hall-passes-away/

No comments:

Post a Comment