Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Split Up

As cute as I think they are I did find it weird to date someone with your same name?? Like something is just strange about that and would make me feel like it wouldn't work out from the beginning. Lol... but hey they tried! Country singer Taylor Swift and New Moon star Taylor Lautner dated for three months and according to US Magazine have decided to call it a quits. "It wasn't really developing into anything, and wasn't going to, so they decided they were better as friends," a source close to Swift told Us Magazine. "There was no chemistry." NIce they were able to walk away cool with it because "chemistry" is important!
For more click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment