Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

T.I. Released From Prison Early

Now you know T.I. is one of my favorite rappers as I am sure you agree. So needless to say I was happy to find out T.I. has been released from his jail sentence early. According to XXL Magazine T.I. was released yesterday, December 22nd. Nice, just in time for the holidays. He is being admitted into a halfway house in Atlanta. Steve Sadow, his lead defence attorney is quoted, “As I understand it, he’s on his way back to the Atlanta area. He has to report to a halfway house in Atlanta sometime this evening. And he will then spend somewhere between the next two or three months in a halfway house, ending his Bureau of Prison sentence."
For more click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment