Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

ABC Cancels Ugly Betty

ABC has announced the cancellation of Ugly Betty. Premiering in 2006 starring America Ferrera, Ugly Betty will air their last show in April. Ratings for the show have dropped in recent years. ABC does confirm there are eight episodes left. I wasn't a dedicated viewer of the show however, did enjoy it when I did get the chance and I was proud of America Ferrera having the success she has had with the show. Best of luck in her future endeavors!
For more click below.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35108322/ns/entertainment-access_hollywood/

No comments:

Post a Comment