Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beyonce Plans On Taking A Break

Beyonce has announced that after her "I Am" Tour she plans to take a break from her music career... the tour will have been 11 months. We all know she loves to work so her break she says will only be for 6 months. I think this a smart thing for her to do. One she probably does need it and two it will give her fans a chance to miss her. It's funny how at times all you want are the simple things in life... check out what she plans “I’m going to do random things. I want to go to restaurants, maybe take a class and see some movies and Broadway shows.” Nice! Enjoy B. For more click below.

1 comment:

  1. THAT NAKES SENSE...THE TOUR IS ALMOST A YEAR LONG SO REST IS NEEDED...PLUS SOMEONE HAS TO SPEND ALL THAT MONEY MADE!!...I WISH I COULD TAKE A VACATION, I'VE WORKED 25 YEARS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ONE....GO FOR IT BEY!!!

    MIKE/@THEPOETRICIAN/TWITTER

    ReplyDelete