Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

I know it is all over the news about the earthquake in Haiti. I just want to say my prayer do go out to everyone affected by this tragedy. Find the time to stop whatever your doing and donate! Wyclef's organization Yele is taking donations. You can text Yele to 501501 to give $5 or visit www.yele.org I posted a map to give you a visual of how small Haiti is with a population of over 9 million at the time of the earthquake... you can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment