Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jay Z, Rihanna and Bono Hope For Haiti Perfomance


Again thank you to George Clooney for organzing the Hope for Haiti Telethon. Our prayers continue to go out to the people of Haiti. I just wanted to post this because I felt so proud of Hip Hop at this moment. This is Hip Hop at its best... motivational. Shout out to Jay Z, Rihanna and Bono. To everyone that was a part of the Telethon... I absolutely love you! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment