Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Omarion "Speedin" Music Video

This is the official video for Omarion Speedin... I think Omarion is a quality artist and I did have the pleasure of meeting him when I was doing radio in Hartford, CT. Very nice guy. Also, his album Ollusion drops tomorrow... January 12th!

2 comments:

  1. I recently came 0accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://keyboardpiano.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! and welcome Lol

    ReplyDelete