Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Simon Cowell Leaving Idol

So this rumor has been going around for a while but it is now official. So sad to say, Simon Cowell will be leaving American Idol after this upcoming season. Noooooo!!! Lol. He sure will be missed. "I was offered a lot of money to stay on," Simon said. "But that wasn't the reason behind it. I wanted to do something different. I wanted a new challenge." That makes sense... we all know at this point its not a money thing for Simon. He is the creator of the show X Factor which is a hit in Britain. Simon is bringing the show to the US on FOX next year and will appear on that show. Hhmm... maybe he will bring Paula with him on X Factor??? Could happen. Lol.
For more click below.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really not feeling all these changes that American Idol is taking.

    nice blog*

    check me out at

    storiesofadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I does make you nervous! We shall see :)

    ReplyDelete