Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, January 22, 2010

T.I. Already Working On New Album


I don't think any of us are surprised at this but according to producer Jim Jonsin, T.I. is already working on his next album. Jonsin, who produced T.I.'s hit "Whatever You Like" said, “He’s back in the studio. I sent him some music via e-mail,” and continues, “He can work during the week and not on the weekend, I believe. He’s definitely working on an album for this year right now.” Nice! Also, the movie "Takers" that T.I. is starring along side Chris Brown, Matt Dillan and Idris Elba was set to release in February but has been pushed back to May 14th.
For more click below.
http://www.rap-up.com/category/artist/ti/

No comments:

Post a Comment