Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wyclef, Rihanna And Maxwell To Appear On Oprah Show


Make sure you check out the Oprah Show tomorrow (Wed) on ABC. In efforts to raise support for Haiti, Oprah is having Wyclef, Rihanna and Maxwell on the show. This is going to be such a good show... I'm mad I will be at work at the time it airs but I will be watching the repeat at 1am! Lol. Wyclef will discuss allegations made about his Yele organization. Maxwell is Haitian and Puerto Rican and will be performing as well as Rihanna. We all know the affect of the Oprah Show... thank you, Oprah.
For more click on link below.
http://www.bet.com/Music/news/msc_wycleftalkshaitionoprah_01.19.10.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment