Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

50 Cent Talks About Fans Fooling Him

50 is starring in a lead role for the movie Twelve where he plays a drug dealer who tries to sell drugs to Chance Crawford's character in order to get rich upper class customers. He did an iinterview with the New York Daily News and talks about how he feels like he played himself the first day on set... this is too funny.
"I made a fool of myself the first day of shooting," 50 tells The New York Daily News. "I got to my trailer and I saw this huge crowd of girls screaming. I stopped and was kind of having a moment. Then I turned around, and Chace was behind me, and that's who they were freaking out for." Awww!!! Lol... it's ok 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment