Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beyonce Promotes New Fragrance "HEAT"


Miss Beyonce promoting her new fragrance HEAT at Macy's Herald Square in NYC. Her dress is fly... I'm going to have to go smell this fragrance. I actually wear Diamonds by Armani that she endorsed. Fellas... this would be a nice Valentines Day Gift :)
On another note... check out the video with Beyaonce and Access Hollywood as she talks about publicly telling Jay Z she loves him. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment