Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beyonce Thanks Her Husband, Jay Z


First I have to say I had a ball actually being at the Grammy's live, wondeful event. This was so adorable to me... Beyonce finally said "My Husband... I love you so much" All I thought at that moment was... Aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! LOL. And my personal opinion on Jay Z's reaction is that he was in complete shock and had no idea she was going to say that just like the rest of us. But trust, his heart melted at that moment... he just always has to present that hard image lol. I know you love your wife Jay!! It's ok. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment