Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Chris Brown Remixes "I Invented Sex"


I Invented Head... Umm really Chris? I don't know about this one... what do yall think? I really like "I Invented Sex"... a very sexy, sensual song but when I hear "I Invented Head" it kind of changes the whole feel for me, more trashy than sexy. Hmm... maybe I just need to hear it a few more times. Lol. But either way... the song will be released on Chris's mixtape due Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. you are on track with your comments about this remix...the original is very good and don't need to be trashy!

    mike/@thepoetrician/twitter

    ReplyDelete