Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Omarion Speaks On Not Celebrating Valentine's Day

Shout out to everyone had someone to enjoy Valentine's Day! And if you didn't... it's ok cuz I love you!! Lol. But one celebrity who definately did not have a Valentine is Omarion. However, this is by choice. Omarion speaks on not celebrating Valentine's Day for spiritual reasons.
“I actually don’t celebrate any of the holidays,” said the singer/actor, “..it’s more a spiritual thing. I have to go with my conscience. I just decided not involve myself in Pagan holidays.”
For more click below.
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/02/12/22123420.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment