Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

50 Cent Releases A Dance Album

So 50 Cent says he is in the mood to switch it up and do a dance album! Now this idea stems from him being overseas touring with G Unit he has been inspired to try something new because they play very uptempo music in the clubs there. I think he can definately do it. I know he is suppose to be a rapper but let's be real... 50 is such a big name now that he can make a dance album this year and go back to rap next year and I don't think it would hurt him one bit. As an artist they like to expand so why not?? He raps mainly now about money and females so he can make that transition. Now if he would have tried to do this after putting out Get Rich or Die Trying... uumm no. Lol... "New Black Magic project, I'm excited about it," 50 said. "It has a totally different vibe. I won't allow myself to be placed in a box when I can only do one style or one kind of music. They should expect the unexpected on this project. It's good. If they can understand how I enjoy different genres of music and different styles; for the people who have various tastes in music, they'll really like it." Go for it.
For more click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment