Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Allen Iverson's Response To Latest Rumors

Alot has been going on with A.I. in the past few weeks from career problems, his daughter being ill, to his wife filing for divorce. Latest rumor is that he is struggling with drinking and gambling. As we all know twitter is the quickest way to get your thoughts out these days and A.I. chose to acknowledge the rumors via his twitter Monday night.
To my fans: You all know that my life isn't perfect. I am going through some very tough times right now, like I am sure that we all do from time to time. However, I will stand tall like always with "rhino" thick skin. Even though I have become used to hearing people say things about me that aren't true, it still hurts. I encourage you to continue your ongoing support and I want you to trust that this is another obstacle in my life that, with God's help I will overcome. God Bless You All.

For more click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment