Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Diggy Says #JojoMustFeelLike A Proud Brother

Congrats to Diggy as he celebrated his 15th birthday on Sunday and the big gift was when he announced his official signing to Atlantic Records. He spoke with VIBE as to why he is happy with this move...
“Atlantic is really hip to my vision and they work the way artists want to work by giving them a lot of creative freedom. And their team is amazing; everybody’s real cool and just as excited as me to get started on my project,” he says. “Honestly, I’m just super duper thankful for the opportunity that Atlantic gave me and every other label. I won’t even say that it was overwhelming. It was just surreal.” Nice... and shout out to Diggy for defending his brother. He also spoke about the twitter trending topic that hit when everyone found out he got signed to Atlantic #JojoMustFeelLike ....
“Number sign Jojo must feel like a proud brother, is all I gotta say. Everything everybody was saying about him being jealous… he didn’t even feel that way. The jokes on them, cause they’re stupid. People always like to put a negative play on a positive thing. But he was super excited for me.” Twitter can be quite childish at times... Diggy is now working on his untitled debut album and second mixtape.
For more click on link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment