Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

DMX's Wife Tashera Releases Tell All Book

DMX's wife Tashera will be releases an intimate tell all book about her life with DMX. Representatives for Tashera have said the book titled Strength of Woman will reveal a “not so glamorous life” in the autobiographical work. DMX has been arrested for one reason or another every year since 1999... wow I didn't even realize that. I think we all know he gets arrested alot but every year since '99??? Yea, she has a story to tell.
For more info click below. http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/03/09/22143256.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment