Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, March 22, 2010

House Passes Health Care Reform


I know some people feel this isn't the greatest bill and wanted more... but I for one am proud of our President. I'm glad the Health Care Bill has finally been passed. Obama has accomplished something that no other President was able to do. This is a good step.

3 comments:

  1. He did great last night!!

    love your blog*
    I aspire to be an Entertainment Journalist so your blog is def one of my favorites.

    Keep doin what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you so much sweetie.. and even through the moments of fear and doubt... push yourself through! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete