Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Lloyd Signs With Interscope


Check out Lloyd's new song "Set Me Free". Also, it turns out Lloyd has inked a deal with Interscope after his success with Young Money's "Every Girl" and "Bed Rock". We all figured he was going to go ahead and join the Young Money family. However, they couldn't come to an agreement so Lloyd has worked out a deal with Interscope. I think this is a very good look for him. For some reason I never thought Lloyd fit in with Young Money.
For more click below.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1633804/20100312/lloyd.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment