Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Monica "Still Standing" & Speaks About Break Up

Shout out to Monica... her album "Still Standing" drops today! She recently spoke with Vibe Magazine about her break up with Rocko and why she chose twitter to speak out...
“I chose Twitter as a forum to say what I felt at that time because there was no other way for me to say it once,” Monica told VIBE. “Had I been on radio, had I been interviewed, it would’ve been over and over again. That was just a quick way to say, ‘I know what’s taking place on the Web sites. I want you to know that I’m okay.’ But it really is a private matter. You just lose the privacy once you become an artist. So I’m not upset about it in any way.”
I love the maturity in Monica. Congrats on the new album Monica!

No comments:

Post a Comment