Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paula Abdul To Host VH1 DIVAS

Yay! Paula has landed her first gig since American Idol... she will be hosting VH1 Divas on September 17th. Paula tweeted, "Hi guys! Im really excited 2 announce ill b hosting this year's "Vh1 Divas"!" Another tweet said, "This year's VH1 Divas show will honor Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis and Miley Cyrus – I am so excited!!" Aww... I think she will be a great host for this. Congrats to Paula :)
For more click below.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20300261,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment