Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Prayers For Chile

As you know a 8.8 earthquake has hit Chile on Sat and this is the 5th strongest in 100 years. This is a sad time in the world. Keep Chile and Haiti in prayer. I will say I'm surprised I haven't seen any text donations or anything set up for Chile yet??? I think particially because Haiti has a celebrity like Wyclef to demand attention. Chile needs someone like that. For updates http://www.cnn.com/ and if I find any sites or info on donating I will post them.
****Ok so I am currently watching the View and they are stating that the reason we haven't seen the urgency to help Chile as we did with Haiti is because Chile is a stronger built country and also the earthquake supposedly occurred in an area not heavily populated. Hhmm.. ok I see what they're saying but I still think there should be some type of text to help in place for those who wish to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment