Why aren't you sweet! Your visiting my blog page...

Remembering Haiti... please continue to pray and do what you can in donations. www.yele.org -- Here you will find a combination of entertainment news, current events, and video footage of my journey. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to know your thoughts as well. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tyler Perry's Inspirational NAACP Acceptance Speech


I thought this was so well said... I love inspirational people!!! I strive to inspire others in some way :)
Congratulations to Tyler Perry, Hill Harper, Jada Pinket-Smith, Kerii Hilson, Mary J Blige, Maxwell, Mary Mary, Monique, Gabourey Sidibe, Lee Daniels (even w/ his way too long speech lol).
For click below.
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/02/26/arts/AP-US-Image-Awards-List.html

No comments:

Post a Comment